How to Bring the Best Out of Your Poster Displays in ShopfittingFebruary 25, 2019
If you are similar to other shop owners, you use posters throughout your establishment for either decorative or informative purposes. Improperly displaying your posters, though, can lead to a cluttered look that is counterproductive to creating a favourable impression in your customers’ minds. To prevent you from having this issue, we provide you with the following ideas on how to bring the best out of your poster displays in your shopfit.
Standalone Acrylic Displays in the Middle of the Aisles
When you need to place a poster that contains a map of your store or other pertinent information in a convenient location, there is no better solution than to do so in a standalone acrylic display. You can locate this type of display unit in the middle of one of your aisles or where the aisles intersect each other.
Frame the Posters to Hangthem on the Wall
You also can frame your posters to display them on the wall in either acrylic, wood or metal frames with or without glass. Just choose the style of frame that best suits the posters. Remember that you want the posters to be the focal point and not the frames.
Tabletop Acrylic Stands for Small Posters
For your small posters, choose tabletop acrylic stands for use in your merchandise displays or at your various counters or even on top of the clothing racks. This size of poster can point out prices, sale items, explain special terms, and denote payment options and more.
Mount Posters on Canvas for the Walls
For an innovative approach to poster displays, mount your posters on pre-stretched canvases and hang them on the walls without any frames. This is a minimalist look that fits in with today’s modern shop décor. Pre-stretched canvases come in a wide variety of sizes.
Turn to Custom-Made Poster Displays
An additional choice to bring out the best in your poster displays in your shopfit is to order custom-made poster displays according to your own preferences and specifications. Often times, you can choose not only the design and size of these displays, but you also can select which materials that you want them made from for your store.
For additional advice about how to bring the best out of your poster displays in your shopfit, turn to BRL Contracting. We have the expertise to lead you in the right direction. Our company also will create the ideal shopfit for your store since we specialise in all aspects of shopfitting. On top of all of this, we offer site management and building maintenance.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- How Can Optical Shops Benefit from Professional Shopfitters?
- Important Aspects of Shop Fitouts That Retailers Should Expect From Their Shopfitters
- Signs That Your Shop Fitout Is Not Working Well for Your Business
- The Right Questions to Shopfitters in Melbourne for a Cost-Effective Fitout
- FAQ: What Services Does On-Site Project Management Entail?
- Amazing Shopfitting Tips for Pop-Up Shops
- Dynamic Merchandising and Shopfitting Ideas for Sports Apparel Retail Stores
- Tips on Selecting the Right Colour Theme in a Pharmaceutical Fitout Design
- How to Bring the Best Out of Your Poster Displays in Shopfitting
- Different Ways of Using Recycled Materials for a Retail Shop Fitout Design
- Sustainable Shopfitting: What Retailers Should Know Before Going Green
- Shopfitting: Best Shop Interior Designs and Trendy Colours for 2019
- Rustic Style Fitout Inspiration: Why It Is a Cool Choice for Cafes and Bars
- Five Stages in Creating a Successful Pharmacy Store Fitout
- View all articles…
- BRL Contracting Pharmacy Chain Fitout Specialists in Melbourne
- Visual Merchandising in Shop Fitouts Create a Positive First Impression
- View all articles…