Practical Ideas for a Bakeshop Fitout in MelbourneAugust 8, 2019
Bakeshops have increased in popularity here in Melbourne in recent years, and this has created a lot of competition between the shops. If you own one of these shops, you must do everything possible to stand out from the rest in your area to ensure success and optimal profitability. It all starts with your bakeshop’s fitout that needs to be highly functional, attractive, comfortable, and welcoming. Below, you will discover some cost-effective ways to accomplish this.
1. Lease or Purchase the Right Size Building for Your Purposes
Be certain to choose the size and cost of your location carefully whether you are leasing or buying it. Your incoming profits must be able to handle the monthly rent or mortgage payments easily or your business will suffer drastically. Choose a location that provides sufficient space without wasting unused space.
2. Outfit Your Kitchen with All the Necessities
The kitchen setup is crucial for you being able to bake your bread and other delectable baked goods. Along with commercial stove and ovens to bake everything in, you will need countertops to work on to mix and perform other prep on efficiently. While stainless steel is the norm for many bakeshops, you also may opt for timber, concrete, stone or engineered stone ones if the public can view your work area. Sinks of stainless steel will last for years.
3. The Customer Area Needs to Be Warm and Welcoming
Another part of your fitout that needs special attention is the customer area. Whether you offer an eating setup with tables or just a counter area to order goods to go, it needs to be warm and inviting for customers to feel comfortable in your bakeshop during their visit. Tables and chairs should be of wood for a true earthy feel and look to the shop, and the décor needs to complement this earthiness just to provide you with a visual.
4. Displays Should Showcase Your Products in an Attention-Grabbing Way
Well-lit glass displays will showcase your products in such a way as to cause your customers to salivate at the prospect of eating them. In addition, these cases will protect your breads and other products from dust and other contaminants.
5. Your Shopfront Needs to Entice Customers Into Entering Your Bakeshop
Do not forget to make your shopfront as enticing as your baked goods and interior design are. After all, it is the first impression prospective and present customers receive of your bakeshop.
For further information about practical ideas for a bakeshop fitout, consult with BRL Contracting. We will design and install a highly functional and an attractive fitout for your business.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Maximise Customer Flow with Your Retail Fitout
- When to Expand or Downsize Your Retail Store? Ask BRL Contracting for Expert Shop Fitout Advice
- A Quality Shop Fitout Sparks Joy and Positivity in Your Melbourne Business Establishment
- Practical Ideas for a Bakeshop Fitout in Melbourne
- Instagram-Friendly Shop Fitout: How Customers Can Do Marketing for Your Business
- How Coffee Shop Interiors and Fitouts Affect Customer Visits and Responses
- How Can Optical Shops Benefit from Professional Shopfitters?
- Important Aspects of Shop Fitouts That Retailers Should Expect From Their Shopfitters
- Signs That Your Shop Fitout Is Not Working Well for Your Business
- The Right Questions to Shopfitters in Melbourne for a Cost-Effective Fitout
- FAQ: What Services Does On-Site Project Management Entail?
- Amazing Shopfitting Tips for Pop-Up Shops
- Dynamic Merchandising and Shopfitting Ideas for Sports Apparel Retail Stores
- Tips on Selecting the Right Colour Theme in a Pharmaceutical Fitout Design
- How to Bring the Best Out of Your Poster Displays in Shopfitting
- Different Ways of Using Recycled Materials for a Retail Shop Fitout Design
- Sustainable Shopfitting: What Retailers Should Know Before Going Green
- Shopfitting: Best Shop Interior Designs and Trendy Colours for 2019
- Rustic Style Fitout Inspiration: Why It Is a Cool Choice for Cafes and Bars
- Five Stages in Creating a Successful Pharmacy Store Fitout
- View all articles…
- BRL Contracting Pharmacy Chain Fitout Specialists in Melbourne
- Visual Merchandising in Shop Fitouts Create a Positive First Impression
- View all articles…