Instagram-Friendly Shop Fitout: How Customers Can Do Marketing for Your BusinessJuly 18, 2019
Today, shop fitouts need to be an unforgettable experience for customers in order to propel your establishment to optimal success. After all, customers have the ability to share their experiences immediately, thanks to social media sites such as Instagram. For this reason, your fitout needs to be attractive and unique enough to grab and hold the attention of the users of this social media site as well as others of a similar nature. We provide you with some viable suggestions on how to accomplish an Instagram-friendly fitout in the following details.
Your Aisles Need to Be of Sufficient Width
Store aisles should be wide enough for two shoppers to pass each other easily whenever possible. Nothing is more aggravating than trying to manoeuvre through a store that has narrow aisles, especially when it is full of customers.
Install Points of Interest Along the Travel Path to Catch Your Customers’ Attention
Locate eye-catching displays along the aisles throughout your store that will make your customers stop, look and even ponder their contents. The longer customers linger in your shop, the more merchandise they will buy in most cases. Also, customers will be more likely to capture photos to share with their friends and followers on Instagram.
Provide Places to Sit and Relax
Offer comfortable seating in numerous places throughout your store. Customers will want to rest their feet and take a moment to send their photos to Instagram with their smartphones or tablets. In addition, it provides a chance for them to notice products that they may miss otherwise.
Use Innovative Shelving
Displaying some of your products on unusual shelving is another way to be Instagram-friendly. The latest rage in shelves is the floating ones. They contain lit areas turned in alternating directions, and this is what provides the floating appearance. Custom design them to suit your space and needs. You can combine these with modular units for the ultimate in captivating displays.
Add a Touch of Nature with a Green Wall
Many shops are including green walls today to achieve a social-media friendly appearance to their fitouts. These offer an earthiness to your store and create the perfect backdrop for Instagram selfies.
A Fresh, Cohesive Colour Scheme Is Another Must
Decorate with non-clashing colours. While your shades can be both neutral and vivid to enhance your store, they should blend well together without hurting the eyes. One example is light walls with vivid accents to highlight your product categories. Instagram loves this type of cohesive colour scheme.
For additional details about how to create an Instagram-friendly shop fitout, consult with BRL Contracting. Our company has the expertise necessary to create a store fitout that is highly attractive and functional as well as worthy of posts on social media.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Shop Fitting Guide: How to Fit Out a New Shop
- Things to Consider When Engaging with a Melbourne Commercial Shopfitter
- How to Optimise Customers' Shopping Experience with a Quality Retail Fitout
- Decorate Your Shop on a Limited Budget with the Right Shop Fitout Experts
- How Expert Shopfitters Can Help Business Owners Avoid Clutter in a Limited Retail Space
- The Best and Most Effective Ways to Save on Shopfitting Expenses
- Maximise Customer Flow with Your Retail Fitout
- When to Expand or Downsize Your Retail Store? Ask BRL Contracting for Expert Shop Fitout Advice
- A Quality Shop Fitout Sparks Joy and Positivity in Your Melbourne Business Establishment
- Practical Ideas for a Bakeshop Fitout in Melbourne
- Instagram-Friendly Shop Fitout: How Customers Can Do Marketing for Your Business
- How Coffee Shop Interiors and Fitouts Affect Customer Visits and Responses
- How Can Optical Shops Benefit from Professional Shopfitters?
- Important Aspects of Shop Fitouts That Retailers Should Expect From Their Shopfitters
- Signs That Your Shop Fitout Is Not Working Well for Your Business
- The Right Questions to Shopfitters in Melbourne for a Cost-Effective Fitout
- FAQ: What Services Does On-Site Project Management Entail?
- Amazing Shopfitting Tips for Pop-Up Shops
- Dynamic Merchandising and Shopfitting Ideas for Sports Apparel Retail Stores
- Tips on Selecting the Right Colour Theme in a Pharmaceutical Fitout Design
- How to Bring the Best Out of Your Poster Displays in Shopfitting
- Different Ways of Using Recycled Materials for a Retail Shop Fitout Design
- Sustainable Shopfitting: What Retailers Should Know Before Going Green
- Shopfitting: Best Shop Interior Designs and Trendy Colours for 2019
- Rustic Style Fitout Inspiration: Why It Is a Cool Choice for Cafes and Bars
- Five Stages in Creating a Successful Pharmacy Store Fitout
- View all articles…
- BRL Contracting Pharmacy Chain Fitout Specialists in Melbourne
- Visual Merchandising in Shop Fitouts Create a Positive First Impression
- View all articles…