Redesigning and Refitting Your Pharmacy: What are the Most Important Things to Consider?July 25, 2018
To ensure that a pharmacy continues to serve customers in an efficient, attractive manner, there may be times when it requires a facelift. Redesigning and refitting your pharmacy can not only enhance its ambiance but also its effectiveness in serving customers. Before you finalise your plans for your remodel project, you should learn about the following most important things to consider in order for the final results to benefit you in an optimal fashion.
The first important consideration to keep in mind is that you need to plan all aspects of the redesign and refit to ensure that you cover every section of the store. One missing element could negatively affect the outcome of your efforts.
Dispensary Section Should Be of an Open Design
Today, customers like to see the pharmacists at work. For this reason, when you remodel your pharmacy, you need to include an open-design dispensary section. Also, this section should contain adequate shelving to guarantee sufficient space for your prescription medications and supplies. Your pharmacists will be able to work with greater efficiency and accuracy as a result of this setup for the dispensary section.
Shelves Need to Provide Uncluttered Access to Over-the-Counter Products
Shelves in the main part of the pharmacy should offer uncluttered access to all of your over-the-counter or OTC products, whether they are medicinal items or other offerings. Remember that customers enjoy browsing through the products when they are on display in a non-crowded manner.
Install Eye-Catching Wall Décor That Helps Promote Your Brand
Your wall décor should include attractive features and colours that help you promote your brand while it looks aesthetically pleasing. While some of this décor needs to be signage, other elements can be simple things such as the wall colour.
Spacious Checkout Counters
To facilitate the checkout process, your pharmacy counters should be spacious at the registers. After all, your customers will need to place their merchandise and possibly their purses on them. The more products that the counters can handle, the faster your cashiers can check your customers out to let them pay and be on their way.
Adequate Illumination Is a Necessity
Do not forget about redesigning your lighting options if your present ones fail to provide sufficient illumination for your employees and customers to navigate and read clearly anywhere in your pharmacy. Customers will not buy many of your items if they cannot read the labels. Also, the lack of illumination will drive them away instead of lure them to your location. Your employees, especially the pharmacists, could make crucial mistakes in their jobs without adequate lighting.
To learn additional information about the most important things to consider when redesigning and refitting your pharmacy, contact BRL Contracting. We specialise in commercial fitouts, including those for pharmacies.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Signs That Your Shop Fitout Is Not Working Well for Your Business
- The Right Questions to Shopfitters in Melbourne for a Cost-Effective Fitout
- FAQ: What Services Does On-Site Project Management Entail?
- Amazing Shopfitting Tips for Pop-Up Shops
- Dynamic Merchandising and Shopfitting Ideas for Sports Apparel Retail Stores
- Tips on Selecting the Right Colour Theme in a Pharmaceutical Fitout Design
- How to Bring the Best Out of Your Poster Displays in Shopfitting
- Different Ways of Using Recycled Materials for a Retail Shop Fitout Design
- Sustainable Shopfitting: What Retailers Should Know Before Going Green
- Shopfitting: Best Shop Interior Designs and Trendy Colours for 2019
- Rustic Style Fitout Inspiration: Why It Is a Cool Choice for Cafes and Bars
- Five Stages in Creating a Successful Pharmacy Store Fitout
- View all articles…
- BRL Contracting Pharmacy Chain Fitout Specialists in Melbourne
- Visual Merchandising in Shop Fitouts Create a Positive First Impression
- View all articles…