Shopfitting for Beauty Salons: Tips in Choosing the Right Interior Design and Joinery ElementsSeptember 24, 2018
Shopfitting is a broad term for describing the act of creating the right layout for a variety of consumer-oriented businesses, including hairdressing or beauty salons. In order for you to receive only quality results from this act, you must choose the right interior design and joinery elements. After all, you must develop a plan that includes highly functional features and attractive décor for the shopfit of your beauty or hairdressing salon to be as helpful as possible in your goal to reach and/or maintain profitability. To help you in your endeavour, we provide you with the following tips on selecting the correct joinery elements and interior design for your salon.
Divide Your Salon into Sections
Before you can draw up an effective plan, you must divide your salon into sections, so you can address each section’s needs. After all, the reception area needs different elements than the styling area and so on. Once you have the salon divided, then, you can proceed to add the important elements.
Reception Area Needs to Be Warm and Welcoming
Your reception area should be warm and welcoming. It also needs a reception desk in order for you to be able to address customers’ request for appointments, to greet guests from and collect payments if necessary. This area also should contain comfortable seating for those customers who need to wait for their appointment time.
Styling Stations Require Shelving and Chairs
Remember that styling stations need room for both chairs and shelving in order to be efficient for your stylists to work at each day. The shelving should be made from durable materials that can stand up to moisture, heat and possible chemical contact.
Shampoo Area Need Adequate Plumbing and Related Fixtures Along With Cabinetry
The shampoo area requires special adjustable seating, adequate plumbing and plumbing related fixtures. Also, you must include cabinets that will hold the shampoos, conditioners and other hair treatments that you apply in this area of your salon.
Décor Should Be Relaxing and Soothing
Throughout your salon, the décor should be relaxing and soothing. You want your customers to release the tension of the day as soon as they walk into your salon to ensure that they have the most pleasurable experience possible.
Quality Joinery Is Necessary for Wall Trim and Cabinetry
Only quality joinery will ensure that your cabinetry and wall trim is as durable as possible for your beauty salon. When you include this with the right décor and functional elements, you will succeed in creating the perfect shopfit for a salon.
For further tips in choosing the right interior design and joinery, consult with BRL Contracting. Our company has years of expertise in shopfitting, site management, interior fitouts, pharmacy fitouts and building maintenance.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Signs That Your Shop Fitout Is Not Working Well for Your Business
- The Right Questions to Shopfitters in Melbourne for a Cost-Effective Fitout
- FAQ: What Services Does On-Site Project Management Entail?
- Amazing Shopfitting Tips for Pop-Up Shops
- Dynamic Merchandising and Shopfitting Ideas for Sports Apparel Retail Stores
- Tips on Selecting the Right Colour Theme in a Pharmaceutical Fitout Design
- How to Bring the Best Out of Your Poster Displays in Shopfitting
- Different Ways of Using Recycled Materials for a Retail Shop Fitout Design
- Sustainable Shopfitting: What Retailers Should Know Before Going Green
- Shopfitting: Best Shop Interior Designs and Trendy Colours for 2019
- Rustic Style Fitout Inspiration: Why It Is a Cool Choice for Cafes and Bars
- Five Stages in Creating a Successful Pharmacy Store Fitout
- View all articles…
- BRL Contracting Pharmacy Chain Fitout Specialists in Melbourne
- Visual Merchandising in Shop Fitouts Create a Positive First Impression
- View all articles…