Why Should You Maximise the Use of Shop Signage in Shopfitting?November 22, 2016
Shopfitting is the art of installing all the necessary elements into a retail store, including the signs. All of these elements work together to provide a quality customer experience. In this information, we offer an explanation of why you need to maximise the use of your shop signage to receive the ideal benefits from your shopfitting efforts.
Exterior Signage Broadcasts Your Location
Signage on the exterior of the building and possibly at the entrance to your parking lot, broadcasts your precise location. Customers will be able to find your establishment whether they are driving or on foot.
Department Signage Helps Customers Navigate Through the Store
Signs also are useful for notating the various departments of your store to help the shoppers navigate with ease through it. Without this type of signage, customers would wander aimlessly around and may leave out of frustration without purchasing a single item. Sales will never soar under these conditions. To prevent this, install attractive signs that the customers can view clearly from the aisles.
Price Signs Explain the Cost of Items
Another type of signs to use to maximum advantage is the price ones to display the cost of your merchandise. The placement of these signs is crucial since shoppers may mistake one product at a price that is meant for the one next to it. When this mistake occurs, the shoppers may complain at the check-out counter. Shoppers may not even plan to buy certain items prior to their trip in the stores until they see the price of them, so carefully place your signs.
Shop Signage Alerts Customers to Sales and Specials
Shoppers always are in search for signs that denote current sales or specials. Sale signage points the way to items your store is offering at reduced prices while signs depicting specials may show new products or the bonus products when you purchase a particular item just for two examples.
Signage Also Shows Customers the Location of the Bathrooms, Entrances and Exits
The last type of signage that you need to maximise use of is room signage that shows the customers where the exits, entrances and bathrooms are in your establishment. Customers will appreciate clarity of where these areas or rooms are in your store.
Certain shop signage may need to comply with local regulations, but you can receive additional guidance on shop signage and how to maximise the use on it in your shopfitting efforts by contacting BRL Contracting. We have the expertise to provide top-quality shopfitting signage and other elements to enhance the functionality and success of your store.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- How Can Optical Shops Benefit from Professional Shopfitters?
- Important Aspects of Shop Fitouts That Retailers Should Expect From Their Shopfitters
- Signs That Your Shop Fitout Is Not Working Well for Your Business
- The Right Questions to Shopfitters in Melbourne for a Cost-Effective Fitout
- FAQ: What Services Does On-Site Project Management Entail?
- Amazing Shopfitting Tips for Pop-Up Shops
- Dynamic Merchandising and Shopfitting Ideas for Sports Apparel Retail Stores
- Tips on Selecting the Right Colour Theme in a Pharmaceutical Fitout Design
- How to Bring the Best Out of Your Poster Displays in Shopfitting
- Different Ways of Using Recycled Materials for a Retail Shop Fitout Design
- Sustainable Shopfitting: What Retailers Should Know Before Going Green
- Shopfitting: Best Shop Interior Designs and Trendy Colours for 2019
- Rustic Style Fitout Inspiration: Why It Is a Cool Choice for Cafes and Bars
- Five Stages in Creating a Successful Pharmacy Store Fitout
- View all articles…
- BRL Contracting Pharmacy Chain Fitout Specialists in Melbourne
- Visual Merchandising in Shop Fitouts Create a Positive First Impression
- View all articles…